Game File Requirements
In order to ensure the best compatibility with Kartridge, here are some essentials to keep in mind when processing your game.
- All games must be uploaded as a Zip archive.
- The archive must contain an executable file that launches the game.
- Installers are not supported.
We will scan your archive and launch the executable file nearest the root level. If multiple executable files are found on the same level we will launch the largest one.
The following executable names are ignored:
The following executable are only used if no other executable is found:
- The executable must have the `.exe` file extension.
- The executable must be inside an `.app` directory inside the `Contents/MacOS/` sub-directory
- The executable must have Unix execute permissions.